Hope Pro 4 Hubs with WTB KOM Rims
$605.00 – $730.00
This tubeless ready wheelset is assembled with Hope Pro 4 hubs, WTB KOM (Tough, or Light) rims, and Sapim spokes and nipples. Tape and valve stems are included.
- • FREE shipping to continental USA
- • Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- • Canada +$40.00
- • Signature required for all deliveries.
Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- • Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- • Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- • Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- • Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- • 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
WTB KOM Tough Rims
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig. KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Our legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding.
WTB KOM Light Rims
Our proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims.
- TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system.
- A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim.
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Disc-brake only.
KOM Light i21, KOM Light i23, KOM Light i25, KOM Light i29, KOM Light i35, KOM Light i40, KOM Light i45, KOM Tough i25, KOM Tough i29, KOM Tough i35, KOM Tough i40, KOM Tough i45
15 x 100 mm 6 bolt, 15 x 110 mm Boost 6 bolt, 20 x 110 mm 6 bolt, 9 x 100 mm QR 6 bolt, 9 x 100 mm Thru 6 bolt
12 x 142 mm 6 bolt, 12 x 148 mm Boost 6 bolt, 12 x 157 mm 6 bolt, 135 mm QR 6 bolt, 135 mm Single Speed bolt in 6 bolt
Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Silver
Shimano HG, Shimano HG Stainless Steel, Shimano Micro Spline, XD
|Sapim Secure Lock Nipples||
Black Alloy (+$25.00), Black Brass (+$0.00), Blue Alloy (+$25.00), Gold Alloy (+$25.00), Lime Green Alloy (+$25.00), Orange Alloy (+$25.00), Purple Alloy (+$25.00), Red Alloy (+$25.00)
|Sapim Spokes (Black)||
C Xray (+$100.00), D Light (+$30.00), Force (+$30.00), Sapim Race Double Butted (+$0.00)