Hope Pro 4 + Project 321 Lefty Hub with Stan’s MK3 Rims
$727.00 – $828.00
This tubeless ready wheelset is assembled with a Hope Pro 4 rear hub, a Project 321 Econo Lefty front hub, Stans MK3 rims, and Sapim spokes and nipples. Tape and valve stems are included.
- • FREE shipping to continental USA
- • Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- • Canada +$40.00
- • Signature required for all deliveries.
Hope Pro 4 Hubs
- • Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- • Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- • Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- • Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- • 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
Project 321 Econo Lefty
- • More affordable version of the 1.0 Lefty hub.
- • Comes with Hub Cap and Ti Bolt kit.
- • Flange spacing that makes the bracing angle better on the disc side.
- • Streamlined machining with no logo for a lower price point
- • Same internals as the standard Lefty
- • 1.0 and 2.0 Super Max options
- • Black Only
Stan’s MK3 Rims
- • Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- • Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- • More durable rim shape and alloy
- • Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- • Flow MK3 – Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
- • Crest MK3 – Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. Inspired by our carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat.
- • Arch MK3 – A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
Arch MK3 – ID 26 mm, Crest MK3 – ID 23 mm, Flow MK3 – ID 29 mm (32 Hole Only)
1.0 6 bolt, 2.0 Super Max 6 bolt
12 x 142 mm 6 bolt, 12 x 148 mm Boost 6 bolt, 135 mm QR 6 bolt, 135 mm Single Speed bolt in 6 bolt
Shimano HG, Shimano HG Stainless Steel, XD
|Sapim Secure Lock Nipples||
Black Alloy (+$25.00), Black Brass (+$0.00), Blue Alloy (+$25.00), Gold Alloy (+$25.00), Lime Green Alloy (+$25.00), Orange Alloy (+$25.00), Purple Alloy (+$25.00), Red Alloy (+$25.00)
|Sapim Spokes (Black)||
C Xray (+$100.00), D Light (+$30.00), Force (+$30.00), Sapim Race Double Butted (+$0.00)