Hope Pro 5 Hubs with Stan’s Rims
$680.00 – $815.00
This tubeless ready wheelset is assembled with Hope Pro 5 hubs, Stans rims, and Sapim spokes and nipples. Tape and valve stems are included.
Hope Pro 5 Hubs
- Improved sealing to stop dirt ingress and to reduce drag
- New Labyrinth seal has zero drag for incredible freewheeling performance
- New Pawls/Springs design to increase longevity, load capacity & a reduction of drag.
- Increased engagement from 44 to 108 with a new offset 6 pawl freehub design
- Wire cut pawls from high strength steel for maximum strength.
- New step down axle design for a stiffer more durable freehub
- New hub body profile for increased stiffness without adding weight
- Ebike Specific hub designed for the demands of ebikes Fully serviceable and rebuildable with simple tools. Steel HG Freehub standard.
- Available with all modern freehub bodies
- End spacers can be easily swapped to suit different frame and axle standard
- 6 bolt or Centrelock disc fitting
- FLOW Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6 tires
- ARCH Versatile 28mm internal rim width optimized for 2.2-2.5” tires
- CREST 25mm internal rim width optimized for Gravel and XC tires up to 2.3”
- Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed ● BST Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build ● 3-year rim warranty with 1-year crash replacement
- FLOW EX3
- Reinforced 29mm width rim shape optimized for 2.3-2.6” tires and built to handle AM, DH, Enduro, and anything else
- Proven with wins at World Cup DH and Enduro World Series events
- Tiebeam triple cavity 6069 welded aluminum rim resists dents and air loss during impacts
- Patented Bead Socket Technology offers easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal
- 3-year rim warranty with 1-year crash replacement
- FREE shipping to continental USA
- Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- Canada +$40.00