Industry Nine 101 Hubs with WTB KOM Rims
$625.00 – $750.00
This tubeless ready wheelset is assembled with Industry Nine 101 hubs, WTB KOM (Tough or Light) rims, and Sapim spokes and nipples. Tape and valve stems are included.
- • FREE shipping to continental USA
- • Alaska, Hawaii +$30.00
- • Canada +$40.00
- • Signature required for all deliveries.
Industry Nine 101 Hubs
- • 4 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub
- • 45 Tooth Drive Ring
- • 90 points of engagement
- • Two Bearing Hub with oversized axle and external seals
- • Large diameter disc flange improves wheel stiffness and braking torque transfer
- • Black Boost only. 6 Bolt and Center Lock
WTB KOM Tough Rims
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig. KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Our legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding.
WTB KOM Light Rims
Our proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims.
- • TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system.
- • A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim.
- • 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- • Disc-brake only.
KOM Light i21, KOM Light i23, KOM Light i35, KOM Light i40, KOM Light i45, KOM Tough i25, KOM Tough i29, KOM Tough i35, KOM Tough i40, KOM Tough i45
12 x 148 mm Boost 6 bolt, 12 x 148 mm Boost Center Lock
15 x 110 mm Boost 6 bolt, 15 x 110 mm Boost Center Lock
Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, XD
|Sapim Secure Lock Nipples||
Black Alloy (+$25.00), Black Brass (+$0.00), Blue Alloy (+$25.00), Gold Alloy (+$25.00), Lime Green Alloy (+$25.00), Orange Alloy (+$25.00), Purple Alloy (+$25.00), Red Alloy (+$25.00)
|Sapim Spokes (Black)||
C Xray (+$100.00), D Light (+$30.00), Force (+$30.00), Sapim Race Double Butted (+$0.00)